Thursday, April 26, 2012

DENIM AND DRIED FLOWERS


Here's one craft I've made for springtime. I have a hard time with spring things.  I don't care for artificial flowers.  I prefer neutral or natural colors, so I definitely have issues with those bold colors (okay, it down right reminds me of the folks who stick artificial flowers in the ground OUTSIDE, and like any flower in a craft store, artificials can seriously cause a bad case of buyers remorse!).  But what I did do was find some dried flowers, rusty bells, inseams from old blue jeans (those are my old blue jean upcycled flowers on the wooded skewers wrapped with floral tape)  floral foam, and some pretty containers to put them in.  Oh yes, hot glue and hair spray.  Why hairspray, you ask?  Spraying on dried floral arrangements keeps  the small bits from falling off as they're fragile. How much would I sell this for?  Just $20.00 bucks.  Contact me if you're interested!  (Website for selling our country craftings coming SOON)


2 comments:

  1. Your flowers look beautiful, Lindsey!
    And I wish I had a small club like you...
    All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Donata! If you're ever in my neck of the woods on a Wednesday night you're welcome to drop in for Craft Night!

    ReplyDelete